We have had to temporarily postpone our extremely successful Croydon and Dublin courses, but are happy to announce that they will resume in 2018 along with a number of other UK and Ireland locations. We will also be increasing the frequency of our courses. If you would like us to inform you when we set new dates and locations, please get in touch.
In the meantime, if you are weighing up whether it is worth travelling to Glasgow to attend a setting out course, here are some things to consider:
- Our course is worth the journey. Because of the high quality and relevance of our course, lots of our business comes from word of mouth and we regularly have delegates from all over the UK. On the last course alone delegates travelled from London, Liverpool, Manchester and the Republic of Ireland.
- Even taking account of travel and accommodation, it could work out cheaper!
- You can get a return flight from London to Glasgow for £50 and a return train from £60 if you book in plenty of time. Return flights from Dublin can be as little as £28!
- Remember to take into account loss of earnings. Many of the other setting out courses are 2 weeks long which means you need to take two weeks off work as well as fund two weeks accommodation.
- Accommodation in Glasgow is very cheap (it can be less than £50 per night). Have a quick check here. If you are used to London and the south east prices, you'll probably be very surprised!
- You don't need to worry about transport while you are here. If you are flying or taking the train to Glasgow we will provide a transport to and from the venue each day. If you would like to take advantage of this, please let us know before you book your accommodation and we will give you details of the pick up points.
- Glasgow is a fantastic city to visit with plenty to see, do, eat and drink! Have a look here. The airport is very convenient and
Our Glasgow dates for the remainder of 2017 are as follows:
- Monday 23 - Friday 27th October (2 places left).
- Monday 11- Friday 15th December (6 places left).