Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before booking a course:
- All deposits are non- refundable.
- Deposits can be transferred to a course which takes place before the dates originally booked, but not after.
- Where a discount is offered, the discount will only be honoured on the basis that the full balance is paid 28 days before the start date of the course. If the payment is received after this time, the full course price is payable.
- If you wish to split your training over two courses you must specify this at the time of booking. The balance of the full payment is due 28 days before the start date of the first course.
- If you cancel or do not attend the course for any reason, the deposit will not be refunded. If you give a minimum of 6 weeks notice we may allow you to transfer your deposit. This will be at our discretion.
- Unless agreed otherwise, deposits can be transferred to another person but not to another date.
- We will accept your booking onto the course on the basis of the information you have provided. We will be totally up front about your suitability for the course. We will provide you with all of the information necessary to enable you to make an informed decision about whether the course is right for you. If, once you attend the course, you feel that the course does not meet your needs, we are unable to offer a refund.
- Any delegate may repeat all or parts of the course at a later date. If you wish to attend as a delegate to gain extra practice, the fee is £65 in total regardless of the number of days you wish to resit. If you attend as an assistant tutor to gain experience in mentoring others and teaching the content, there is no fee.
- At the end of the course, if we feel that the delegate has achieved the required level of competency, they will be issued with a certificate of attendance. If we feel that the delegate has not achieved the required level of competence they will be invited to resit the relevant sessions at a later course which has places available. There will be no charge for this. It should be noted that we have never had a delegate who has not achieved the required level of competency.
- We will issue joining instructions at the latest 14 days before the course start date. These will include venue details.
- Lunches are not included in the cost of the course.