We have been providing the highest standard in setting out training for the last 10 years. Our courses are tailored to meet the needs of construction industry employers.
Our courses cover the full range of setting out skills required by site engineers.
There are many benefits to equipping your site engineers with the skills they need in order to do their job correctly.
The obvious benefits:
- Increase productivity, output and flexibility of your engineers
- Improve the quality and accuracy of their setting out work
- Keep to the construction schedule
- Reduce costly rework, wastage and time delays by minimising errors
- Ensure the correct records are kept to support claims and compensation events
- CPD for your employees.
And some less obvious benefits
- Bring skills in-house so you are not dependent on freelance engineers
- Improve your company’s reputation
- Help keep site level relationships running smoothly
- Keep hold of good engineers by making them feel valued, supported and fully prepared to undertake the high pressure tasks required of them.
We use real world drawings and scenarios for all our practical exercises, always reinforcing how the learning outcomes are related to everyday setting out tasks on site. Class discussions form an important part of the learning process, drawing on the experience of all the delegates in the room.