We are the only private CITB Approved Training Organisation (ATO) offering the CITB Assured site surveying and setting out courses.
We have been providing the highest standard in setting out training for the last 10 years. Our courses are tailored to meet the needs of construction industry employers. Our courses cover the full range of setting out skills required by site engineers.
There are many benefits to equipping your site engineers with the skills they need in order to do their job correctly.
The obvious benefits:
- Increase productivity, output and flexibility of your engineers
- Improve the quality and accuracy of their setting out work
- Keep to the construction schedule
- Reduce costly rework, wastage and time delays by minimising errors
- Ensure the correct records are kept to support claims and compensation events
- CPD for your employees.
And some less obvious benefits
- Bring skills in-house so you are not dependent on freelance engineers
- Improve your company’s reputation
- Help keep site level relationships running smoothly
- Keep hold of good engineers by making them feel valued, supported and fully prepared to undertake the high pressure tasks required of them.
Our approach to teaching is that every delegate must carry out each exercise independently rather than obtain a set of results as a pair or group. We move onto the next step only once every delegate has mastered the previous one.
We use real world drawings and scenarios for all our practical exercises, always reinforcing how the learning outcomes are related to everyday setting out tasks on site. Class discussions form an important part of the learning process, drawing on the experience of all the delegates in the room.
All our trainers are CITB Approved Trainers, currently teach engineering surveying modules in at least one college or university, are qualified to degree level and have relevant industry experience.
The learning outcomes of our courses can be applied to all aspects of construction including earthworks, road construction, buildings and houses, foundations, structures and reinforced concrete.
If you would like to hear about the experiences of some of our previous delegates you can read more on our case studies page.
How do I know which course is right for my engineers?
Give us a ring and we’ll tell you – 0845 519 5632.
We’ll give you advice based on your specific situation and help you work out whether the course will add value to you and whether you’d get what you want to achieve from it.