If you answered yes to any of these questions then 1-2-1 training could be the best solution for you.
We can come to your site or suggest a suitable location. 1-2-1 training may be the ideal solution for you if;
- you feel you don’t need to attend the entire 5 day course;
- the dates of our open courses don’t suit you or you need the training sooner than the next available course;
- you would like to cover the content of the 5 day course in a shorter timescale;
- you have hired or bought a total station and would like support to get up and running with it;
- you prefer private tuition to group learning.
What are the fees for 1-2-1/ small group training?
Get in touch for a quote, but in the meantime, to give you an idea, the costs (excluding VAT) are:
- Training – 1 delegate £400 per day, 2 delegates £500 per day, 3 delegates £600 per day
- Equipment – No charge if you have your own equipment, standard total station £80, robotic total station £250 (1 instrument required per 2 trainees)
- Online course for each participant. Free.
- Trainer travel and accommodation expenses within 1 hour drive of Northampton, no charge. More than 1 hour drive from Northampton, please contact us for a quote.
Our trainer can work with you at a location that is convenient for you and at dates that suit you. If you have your own equipment, you can be trained on that or if you prefer, we can provide any equipment required.
1-2-1 training can be cost effective, as the training is tailored to your exact requirements. You don’t need to cover anything that’s not relevant to you and content can be covered in a shorter space of time, meaning less time off the job and more time being productive!
If you would like to cover the full content of the 5 day course, this can be covered in 3 days of 1-2-1 training.
If you would like tailored training but are not sure how much time you should book, give us a call on 0845 519 5632 and we will be happy to give you advice. You may need 1 or two days of training in person or only an hour’s support over Skype. The beauty of 1-2-1 training is that we can provide whatever is exactly right for you!
Even though we say 1-2-1, in reality we can work with up to 2 or 3 people in this way.