Our online course is perfect for site engineers who want to learn (or refresh) their site surveying knowledge from first principles.
- Over 5 hours of video content
- Covers every aspect of setting out
- Online community of students
- Continually growing knowledge forum
- Access to trainers via question and answer system
- Smartphone accessible for questions on the go
- One-time fee for instant lifetime access
- Redeemable against any future training you book with us’
- Open to individuals and businesses
- Discounts for bulk licenses (please get in touch)
If you are an educational institution, we may be able to arrange free access for your students. Please get in touch to find out more.
Setting out is one of the most complex jobs on site, yet it’s one of the first roles site engineers are expected to take on when they complete their college or university course.
It is not uncommon for the least experienced person on site to be expected to take on one of the most technically challenging and responsible roles on the site! Most site engineers these days do not have the luxury of shadowing an experienced mentor before having to get their sleeves rolled up and get on with it.
This eLearning resource comprises more than 5 hours of video lectures, covering each micro-component of the setting out process. Not only do students get the learning materials, but they have access to our trainers’ wealth of knowledge too. Once logged in, they can ask questions which our trainers will answer. As an added bonus, they can see all the questions previous students have asked, along with the correct answers.
The course is smartphone accessible, so can be used as a reference even in the middle of a task on site. Our online course is more than a source of knowledge. It is a community.